1. Each bra can have up to 40 different parts to assemble.
2. Over the past 15 years, the average bra size has gone from a 34B to a 36C.
3. In 1991 a woman was killed by lightning which struck the underwire in her bra.
4. The average woman owns 9 bras.
5. A “bra ball” was created in 2001 that was made up of 14,000 bras.
6. The Guinness Book of World Records states that the largest bust is a 48V.
7. A bra has been designed to detect radiation in case of nuclear attack.
8. People spend $16 billion on bras annually worldwide.
9. New anti-mugging bras can monitor heart rate and signal police in the event of panic.
10. Triumph International invented an anti-smoking bra which emits a mysterious fragrance designed to kill the desire to smoke.
11. Numetrex invented a sports bra with a heart monitor.
12. 27% of women say they have decided against buying a clothing item because they didn’t have the right bra to wear under it.
13. Your left breast is typically bigger than your right.
14. During exercise a normal bra will only support you by up to 35% (a sports bra can support you up to 83%!)
And the last one is really crazy fact.
15. 80% Women Wear Wrong Size Bra