8 Famous Quotes That Can Change Your Life.
1. You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on. – Oprah Winfrey.
2. The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. – Buddha.
3. A prophet is without honor in his own community. – The Bible
4. “The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going. – George Carlin .
5. The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children. – Clarence Darrow
6. The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a
common enemy. – Sam Levenson.
7. The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything. – Oscar Wilde.
8. We all grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies. – Shirley Abbott.
Dont Forget To Hit Like And Share. Inspire Others