3. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.” – Kim Garst.
4. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
5. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” – Albert Einstein.
6. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand.
7. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” – T. Harv Eker.
8. “The most successful people in life are the ones who ask questions. They’re always learning. They’re always growing. They’re always pushing.” – Robert Kiyosaki.