8 Signs You’re With the Man You Should Marry:
1. He always brags about you. If you get a promotion at work or even just win concert tickets, he can’t resist telling everyone youhang out with before you even think to mention it. Because he’s your biggest fan (arguably next to your mom).
2. He makes sacrifices for you — and you’re happy to do the same for him. He’ll move cities to live with you if you get a new job or finish grad school. You’re happy to make the next move for one of his opportunities.He talks to you during his busy schedules, to make you feel good.
3. He shares the same values as you— He will have many common values that you may posses and finding such person is very difficult.
4. Compare everyone with him— Whenever you try to judge someone you always think of him . You like the qualities in him and want people to be like him.
5. He doesn’t try to change you. He knows you’re messier than him, that you always need a pet cat, and can’t cook to save your life, and all of that is all right by him.
6. You survived a long-distance relationship. It was hard and scary, but you love each other so much that you were able to make the necessary sacrifices to make it through with a singular goal in mind: living in the same place and being together when it was all over.
7. He’s your go-to person— whenever you have a story ,problem anything to share you share it with him, and every time you do so ,you get a good feeling by seeing he is interested or he is concerned foryou.
8. He lets you vent. Sometimes when something frustrates you, you just need to go over it again and again. He doesn’t get annoyed at this, and he dismisses your apologies. The only thing that bothers him about the situation is that you’re upset and he wishes you weren’t.
Don’t Forget To Share.