1. Cucumber on eyes to freshen them up
2. Drink 2 litres of bottled water. everyday.
3. Toothpaste on spots.
4. Tea bags on tired eyes.
5. Brush talcum powder through hair to freshen it up.
6. Sleep in socks filled with moisturiser for soft feet.
7. Pinching cheeks to give a natural blush.
8. Shave legs with hair conditioner.
9. Lemon juice on highlighted hair.
10. Drinking plenty of milk.
11. Toothpaste on insect bites.
12. Nail polish in fridge.
13. Baking soda on teeth to make them whiter.
14. Vaseline on eyebrows.
15. Lipstick on cheeks when you run out of blusher.
16. Final hair rinse in vinegar.
17. Spray hairbrush with perfume.
18. Fish pedicures.
19. Cold teaspoons applied to eyes to reduce puffiness.
20. Using honey as a face mask.
21. Super glue broken fingers nails rather than rip them off.
22. Steam face in water with fresh herbs added.
23. Vaseline to smooth out frizzy hair.
24. Heat up eye lash curlers before using them.
25. Sleep on back to avoid wrinkles.
26. Add sugar to soap to exfoliate.
27. Rinse hair with beerg
28. Iron long hair to make it flat (before straighteners were invented).
29. Lemon juice to whiten tips of nails.
30. Kept eyebrow & eyeliner pencils and lipsticks in the fridge.
31. Pouring milk in to the bath or on skin.
32. Apply whisked eggs to hair to make it shiny.
33. Whitening toothpaste to get rid of fake tan on palms.
34. Mix a drop of serum with foundation to make skin glow.
35. Massage an ice-cube over your face to reduce wrinkles and acne.
36. Use the cold setting on hair dryer to set mascara.
37. Sleeping on a silk pillowcase to reduce wrinkles.
38. Tomato ketchup on hair to reverse hair dye.
39. Pumpkin and coconut oil on your hair to give it a moisture boost.
40. Coffee as a body scrub to beat cellulite.
41. Mash up avocado and use as a body scrub.
42. Having a cold shower to make breasts appear bigger.
43. Burst an evening primrose oil capsule and apply to spots to make the them heal faster.
44. Antihistamine to reduce flushed cheeks.
45. Rub fresh strawberries in your face to get rid of freckles.
46. Using cranberry juice to boost hair shine and enhance colourg
47. Adding peppermint oil to lip gloss to enhance pout.
48. Brewer’s yeast mixed with water to bleach facial hair.
49. Soot from a spent match on a make-up brush, for smoky eyes look.
50. A spritz of lemonade on damp hair to give hold and texture.
Don’t Forget To Hit Like And Share With Everyone.